Using AUSkey with INTRA
We have detected that you have an AUSkey credential.
You can use this to:
- Connect to INTRA
- Submit payroll tax to us through SBR-enabled software
Before you can use your AUSkey for either of these purposes, you need to link your AUSkey to our system.
Instructions for linking your AUSkey to INTRA:Check to see if your operating systems and browsers are compatible with AUSkey on the AUSkey website.
- Click on the AUSkey Login button below. It will redirect to you to the VANguard login page.
- Selecting 'Cancel' from the VANguard login page will redirect you back to INTRA login page where you will be able to sign on using your INTRA login and password.
- Once you have authenticated with VANguard, you will be redirected to the INTRA login page.
- Login using your INTRA name and password. A message will pop-up asking if you wish to associate your AUSKey account with INTRA. Click 'OK'.
- After you have logged in with both your AUSkey and INTRA username and password and confirmed association, your AUSkey and INTRA credentials will be linked.
- Please note, that once you authenticate and log-in through AUSKey, you will only be granted a 30 minute window of access before being logged out of INTRA. At this point you will need to sign in through AUSKey again.
Once you have completed these steps, we will recognise your AUSkey as being you when you:
- Login to INTRA via AUSkey
- Report to us through SBR-enabled software
If you would like to see a list of other websites that accept your AUSkey credential, please go to Clicking this link to open a new browser window at the Australian Business Register AUSkey website.abr.gov.au/auskey and read the Where you can use AUSkey page for instructions.
If you do not want to use your AUSkey, click on the INTRA login button below.